Decenzee Company Limited
IT Project Manager (Solution Design and Architect)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001251960
Decenzee, we are e-commerce solution provider. With our growing business, we are looking for an IT Project Manager, specializing in Solution Design and Architect,with Passive in e-Commerce to manage IT development of business solutions for manufacturers, traders, SMEs, and resellers on a retail Cross Border Trade (CBT) on multiple leading online platforms through an end-to-end marketing, operation, and dropship & fulfillment solutions.
Applying and managing IT Project Management skills, tools and knowledge to IT Project activities in order to meet to exceed the needs and expectations of all project stakeholders.
- Be point of contact for all IT solution requests from both internal and external stakeholders, and manage relationship on daily basis.
- Managing critical project components including integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications through all phases of project life cycle.
- Developing detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates and resource plans.
- Providing technical and analytical guidance to the project team.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and maintain a pleasant working environment.
- Ensure all standard project documents were preparing and maintaining up-to-date.
- Responsible for ensuring that Project Implementation tools, methodologies and standards are understood.
- Responsible for the reporting and planning of IT Integration/Strategy and Planning projects.
- IT budget management – control project costs, deliver within budget
- Lead to implement project management support for new business initiatives
- Manage the escalation of any project related issues
- Manage and support customer’s requirement by using IT application and tools to reduce their costs and improve productivities
Qualification and Competency: -
- IT Project Implementation skills
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Good listener, Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Effective communication skills / interpersonal understanding
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Customer orientated
- Achievement drive and initiative
- Strong business / commercial acumen
- Business and market know-how
- Product and process know-how
- Budgeting and cost controlling skills
- API, Technology and Database Knowledge skills
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Information Technology or equivalent
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Experience in IT Project Management at least 5 years
- Any certificate in IT field (Software, Network and Infrastructure) will be advantage
- Experience in eCommerce platform,or online shop i.e. magento, shopify,and/or fulfillment concept will be a plus.
Submit CV together with photograph of yourself, available starting date, your current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager: Include the position that you are applying for in the subject line via "Apply Now"