IT Program Support -PeopleSoft
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244346
Temporary 1 Year
Eastern Seaboard IE. Rayong
THB 28,000 – 38,000
Our Client is leading of Automotive Manufacturing
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics that’s concern HRIS.
- Maintains appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel about HRIS.
- Prepares reports about HRIS.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Coordinate with plant HR to support all issue that’s concern Orisoft (Payroll) and E-Leave E-OT (ESS Service)
- Coordinate with plant HR to support all issue that’s concern PeopleSoft.
- Summary report all problem of E-Leave E-OT, Orisoft (Payroll) and PeopleSoft
- Good Manage Document Related.
- Good 5S Support.
- Thai Nationality,
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT administration or related.
- Utilizing Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good Skill in PeopleSoft.
- Strong communications skills and problem solving, Able to Communication in English
Please submit your up-to-date CV in MS Word format, and state your current and expected salary
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Fircroft Thailand Limited
Unit 2202, Level 22nd, Pacific Place II,
142 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel. 66-2-653-2947 Ext 114, Fax: 66-2-653-2948
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
About Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.