IT Process Improvement(Assistant Manager)
Southeast Insurance Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225871
IT Process Improvement
- Manage user support requests for troubleshooting issues and tracking the entire process through analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and requester approval.
- Identify production issues, work in partnership with technical leads and effectively communicate plan of action to business units for solutions.
- Prepare and provide progress & analytic reports to Senior Management regarding open cases.
- Responsible for providing leadership to IT staff members, acting as trainer and team leader.
- Strong written communication skills (ability to interpret requests for developers, and explain to business users technical issues)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science ,MIS, Finance
- 4 years’ work experience of Business Analyst, System Analyst, Project Manager.
- System experience in Oracle and SQL.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Vision & Outlook)
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Strong related internship experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
Southeast Insurance and Finance Group.
315 Southeast Bldg., G-9 Fl., Silom Rd., Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel. +66(0) 2 631-1311 Ext 5304, Fax. +66(0) 2 631-2588
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Southeast Insurance Public Company Limited
About Southeast Insurance Public Company Limited
Established on July 9, 1946, Southeast Group was renowned for as the “University of Insurance” consisted of a number of insurance experts, with the aims to promote and educate Thai people to understand necessity to have insurance coverage. Moreover, we always adhere to the integrity and ethical business practices. This gave rise to another popular name for the company – the “Insurance Gentleman” widely known as being honest and sincere to our customers.