IT NETWORKS AND SECURITY TECHNICIAN
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213993
Employer Ref. 655DB
PRTR Technical is supporting a global Hospitality company in recruiting a Network and Security Administrator. This company is within the Top 10 Hotel groups in the world with its APAC IT regional hub in Central Bangkok. This is an interesting role with an international firm and they would like to interview ambitious IT Networks and Security specialists. The salary is leading and with good added benefits. The right person will act proactively, possess relevant previous experience and will be a Thai National.
Qualification and Technical Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer science or IT.
- Experience of Check Point Firewall, Force Point firewall.
- IT Security Solutions (e.g. Firewall, IDS, IPS, AV, Web Proxy), Cisco Network Implement & Design with knowledge of LAN, WAN, Wireless networks.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP & routing
- Experience in Microsoft Windows OS and related products such as AD, DNS, DHCP, Certificate Authorize (CA).
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures development and maintenance of firewall configurations to ensure appropriate security change management policies, hardware and software are being maintained.
- Manages and monitors the intrusion detection mechanisms, firewall logs, and other relevant reports to avoid hacking and any other unauthorized activity.
- Provide technical support and knowledge for all IT team and for all offices and hotels in region.
- Analyze network & security problem from all IT team or technical support classify and solve problem.
- Implementation or verify a new security system for offices and hotels that connect to the Telecommunication network.
- Supervise implementation of Network Security to IT Team in region and IT in hotels.
- Manages and coordinates compliance for required industry audits by helping to identify issues, anticipate and solve problems, and provide service to corporate and hotel IT staffs based on the ability to prioritize and initiate solutions.
In a recent survey, this company pays competitive market rates with good benefits. Please apply with a CV and PRTR will give you a phone call to discuss the role in detail. Thank you.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.