IT & MRP System Staff (36314)
Reeracoen Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237328
Salary : 20,000 - 30,000 THB
Industry : Manufacturing
Location : Rayong
Work Type : Mon-Fri 08:00－17.00
- Manage service, Supervising /user request relates to factory of MRP system including investing the situation and diagnose the underlying causes to ultimately assists factory of MRP and ERP module key users in recovering or continuing operations.
- Be a facilitator to escalate unsolved problem from users/key user to competency center.
- Provide update information to users on MRP system changes and related system/process e.g. development issue errors, etc.
- Proactively support and or arrange training to end –users to solve and improve the operational MRP system and related processes.
- End – user’s service. · Software & Hardware maintenance for end – users · Consultant to end – users for usage of Software & Hardware · Service request response · Configuration management
- System, Network & Application administration if any at site level.
- Responsible for incident & Problem tracker.
- IT Inventory management & distribution on site.
- Maintain proper technical and operation manual documentation.
- Support to Pronate program and coo-ordinate with the supplier to servers. · Wireless Administrator
- Support MRP,ERP application
(PRONES System by Fujitsu) · Implement and replace Network System and Data link center. Support VM server, PC Desktop, VM Client (Zero Client) and other equipment.
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
- Male-Female, Age 26-35 years old up
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistic, or other related majors.
- At least 2-3 years in this field in systems program such SAP, Proness, ERP, MRP And IT system.
- Good interpersonal, Good communication skills, Good Team player and Service Mind
- Good English communications. SM Supervisor for Oversea Marketing - based
- Hosing allowance 3,000 THB,
- Food allowance 500 THB.
*If you would like to know more detail, Please feel free to contact us!
Time: 8.30 am-5.30pm
Office Number: 03-8111256
Ms. Siripirasa (Cindy)
Facebook: Reeracoen Recruitment
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Reeracoen Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Reeracoen Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Co., Ltd.
As your Partner For Successful Recruitment
Employment is important judgement, influencing the development and growth of the company.
For creating a great encounter between a company and job seeker.
We thank for the encounter with every client who chose us, and support for successful recruitment as their partner. That is our wish.