IT MANAGER, SOUTH EAST ASIA
Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227005
Employer Ref. Panee2015*
Reporting to: Head-IT APAC
IT MANAGER, SOUTH EAST ASIA has the overall responsibility for the implementation and support of the IT Applications to enable the business objectives in the cluster South East Asia within EMA –APAC . He is a member of the regional IT leadership team, reporting to Head-IT and working closely to support the EMA East Asia leadership team.
The role will be guided by the following digital Pillars of Electrolux Group for which IT need to work very closely with the business.
- Best in Class consumer experience
- Digital productivity.
- Digital Supply Chain.
- The role leads and directs the IT activities in South East Asia on a day by day basis, promotes collaborative and productive relationships across all areas of the business and IT in all countries of South East Asia , serving all business units and functions in South East Asia with regards to their current and future information technology and solution needs.
- The IT manager is also responsible to ensure governance in relation to information security and compliance in the South East Asia in line with corporate standards.
- The role is responsible for all application development projects and support services and is tasked with effective, efficient and qualitative project/portfolio management, delivery of IT solutions and application services.
- The role translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manage changes to such specifications. Partners with Global and Regional IT colleagues and peers to define and evaluate solution options to address business and technology challenges, supports complete Project management lifecycle including the training needs for new applications.
- Furthermore, the role is expected to drive business value (revenue/efficiency) through technology enabled solutions and be recognized for innovation, operational excellence and efficiency in the delivery of IT solutions and services.
- The role is responsible to ensure full alignment on external and internal services ( JDE support, ERP APAC, Cognos, Instaedge etc) delivered to and from the region in a global and or Regional delivery model.
- Developed and implemented Sales management systems.
- Proven record of business and people leadership in a multi-cultural and multi-disciplined environment
- Proven record working closely with business functions and delivering business results
- Proven record of developing IT portfolio governance in close cooperation with business stake holders.
- Previous experience managing Projects and /or support around enterprise level applications in a multi-functional user environment.
- Previous experience managing third party resources and services in an on/offshore model
- Experience of identifying, structuring and implementing IT solutions in a project environment
- Ability to prepare and present material to all levels, including Senior Management.
- Previous experience of working in IT organization in a matrix model
- Strong customer focus and service attitude
- Clear thinking, effective communicator at all levels and with different cultural groups
- Works through personal influence and coaching
- Strong manager who is able to handle a varied workload and stressful situations.
- Able to work with groups to build consensus
- Positive, flexible, pro-active approach to delivery
- Organized and methodical
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Reliability and willingness to assume responsibility for achieving team goals
- Able to deal with uncertainty
- Able and willing to travel as required
Technical competencies required
- Knowledge of BI, ERP ,Sales Information and CRM solutions
- Certified PMBOK- Project manager.
- Certified ITIL for IT service delivery.
- Experience of developing Sales Management Systems using Microsoft solution.
- Experience of SQL, Java, Mobile Apps, ASP.Net
- Six Sigma experience is preferred.
- Excellent English and knowledge of Thai would be an added advantage.
We strive to develop and maintain a diverse work environment and welcome all applicants to apply and qualify on equal terms. In a male dominated profession we especially encourage female applicants.
Interested persons, please send a letter of application, accompanied by a resume in English with a recent photo stating qualifications, experience and expected salary to:
ELECTROLUX THAILAND CO., LTD.
14th Floor, Electrolux Building.
1910 New Petchburi Road, Bangkapi,
Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel. 0-2725-9100 or by
Please visit our website : www.electrolux.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
About Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
Electrolux is the world’s leading international appliance company. We are a part in the daily life of hundreds of millions of families around the world.
Each year. Some 55 million consumers in more than 150 countries choose our products, such as cookers and cooktops, ovens, fridges and freezers, dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, room air conditioners and vacuum cleaners. That translates to two products bought from us every second, every day of the year.
At Electrolux we share a common goal – to make everyday life easier and more enjoyable. Our people work to reach this goal and they all contribute to the Group’s success. With a presence in more than 100 countries Electrolux is a truly international company, which gives opportunities to succeed and professionally grow.