Cardinal Health 222 (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001358921
Job Scope :-
- Manage and lead the organization IT including application and infrastructure. This includes shared services, servers, desktops, operating system, LAN/WAN, standard software and telephony services and computer inventory updates in Altiris. This position works with a variety of individuals that may include business users, internal and external customers to provide review, analysis and guidance on hardware and software systems. The person will be the technical resource in problem solving and technology advancement platforms. Ensures compliance to all IT policies and procedures.
- Support improvements in internal operations by recommending changes to process, systems or procedure to add value to operations.
- Perform system testing and integration validation working closely with solution vendors and corporate entities in US and deliver the required support.
- Continuously seek opportunities to integrate with application systems from factories/processors, suppliers and logistics service providers, and with other solutions in the supply chain
- Support in system analysis for S&OP processes and Finance functions: planning, materials management, distribution and financial transactions; develop system specifications; provide technical designs and plan for solution deployment.
- Ensure prompt resolution of equipment issues through efficient troubleshooting, thorough product knowledge, and proper escalation and communication.
- Assist with network setup and configuration including routers, switches, and wireless access control devices with Corporate Network team
- Managing ServiceNw tickets, resolving or escalating to HelpDesk.
- Responsible for compliance to all IT policies and procedures regarding documentation, labeling, asset tracking and quality assurance.Standardizing computer procurement and managing IT inventory for Thailand, Rayong
- Responsible for preparation of operating and capital budget recommendation for infrastructure and application areas and other specific system components.
- Degree in IT/Computer Science with minimum 15 years working experience in manufacturing or supply chain environment
- Basic experience on RPG, AS/400, PRMS and basic knowledge of Sequel or Query and application knowledge in manufacturing environment
- Project management experience implementing ERP systems for the supply chain and manufacturing
- Relevant experience integrating EDI, XML, document management, reporting tools, middleware and web-enabling solution technologies will be an added advantage
- Possess strong technical skills with good inter-personal and communication skills.
**Remark** .....We offer very attractive salary and benefits to the right candidate, please submit full application to
7/111 Moo 4, Highway 331, Mabyangporn, Pluakdeang, Rayong 21140
Tel : 038-640100 ext. 201 Fax : 038-650008
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cardinal Health 222 (Thailand) Ltd.
About Cardinal Health 222 (Thailand) Ltd.
Cardinal Health provides innovative products and services to tens of thousands of customers in the healthcare industry, We maintain market-leading positions in Pharmaceutical formulation, manufacturing, packaging and distribution; medical – surgical product manufacturing and distribution; and automation and information services, Cardinal Health is a fortune 60 company, with annual revenue of more than $38 billion produced by 45,000 employees in 22 countries in five continents. Cardinal Health 222 (Thailand) Ltd. The world’s leading and largest surgical and specialty Medical gloves manufacturer is now expanding its production base in Thailand situated in Amata Industrial Park, Rayong. Today the number of employee exceeds 1,700 and still growing. The company is inviting suitable candidates to join its team for the following positions.
More Jobs from this employer