Pernod Ricard (Thailand) Limited/บริษัท เพอร์นอต ริคาร์ด (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
Pernod Ricard (Thailand) Limited is a membership of Pernod Ricard Group that produces spirit beverages in several renowned brands such as Chivas Regal, Absolut Vodka, Ballantine’s, Beefeater, Jameson, Kahlúa, Jacob’s Creek, G. H. Mumm, Perrier-Jouët, etc.
The Group is now the world co-leader of the Wine & Spirits industry throughout 80 countries; the Group’s 19,000 employees carry forward the values which are its strength: an entrepreneurial spirit, mutual trust and a strong sense of ethics.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001248654
- Direct and manage over all IT infrastructure, with the objective to make the most effective and efficient use of IT resources.
- And also manage the integrated application system to support organization changes and business requirement with the compilation of the organization’s strategy and policy
- Lead the IT function, implement and control IT policies/standards, liaise with functional or operational area managers to understand their current and future information needs and develop plans, cost estimates, and schedules for integrating these needs into existing operations, in order to ensure optimal IT support to business needs
- Lead, prioritize and schedule IT projects, in order to ensure achievement of project objectives within assigned budgets
- Analyze production, maintenance, and malfunction records, identify problems and recommend solutions, in order to improve performance and increase system capacity
- Oversee computer operations, including data processing, data entry, data control, and tape library; priorities and schedule computer operations and workflow in order to ensure data integrity, accuracy and appropriate security, and full capacity use of processing equipment
- Evaluate and develop computer operating staff in order to ensure that computer operation activities meet pre-established production targets and operating budgets.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend equipment purchases to enhance the capabilities of computer operations, select and manage ongoing relationships with vendors and suppliers (for example, data entry providers), in order to ensure optimal level of equipment and service quality
- Formulate IT operational plans and budget, in order to ensure alignment with business strategies and company direction
- Motivate and coach subordinates, share knowledge and advise on problem-solving solutions, monitor and evaluate performance, recommend promotion, bonus and competency assessment grading in order to secure a committed and efficient team
- Bachelor Degree in IT related or Master Degree is an advantage
- At least 10 years of working experiences in IT industry
- At least 5 years in Management position
- Thai nationality, Male age between 33-40 years old
- Fluent in writing and speaking English
- Knowledgeable in ERP system, computer communication
- Excellent and effective presentation, communication, negotiation, analytical and interpersonal skills
Please submit your resume in MS Word through the following channels:
Pernod Ricard (Thailand) Limited
14th Floor, Unit 14A, President Tower,
973 Ploenchit Road, Lumpini,
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330