Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247912
Employer Ref. 507593
Our client enjoys the success of a global multinational and offers a unique employee experience. Recognized for their first class leadership is looking for a dynamic and focused IT Manager to establish the strategy, lead IT projects, support IT systems and deploy business solution and IT tools to streamline MRO. Operation and enhance information management.
About the IT Manager role:
- Reporting directly to Head of Finance, you will be overseeing IT solution deployments and manage the IT resource and look after organisation, control and discipline of the IT department.
- Exploit use of new technology to introduce value added IT solution to improve business competitiveness
- Oversee IT solution deployments and manage IT resources to effectively support all of the company's IT needs
- Support JV IT LAN and system setup
- Establish IT strategy and policy, deploy IT projects , administer IS security policy, risk management
- Manage external coordination with the corporate IT management and IT vendors
- Leading project management for new implementation or upgrades, focusing in resource, timeline and budget management
- Understanding the processes, plans, objectives, drivers, and issues related to the business area, together with appropriate external policies and regulations.
- To be successful in this IT Manager role, you will ideally possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in leading IT services and 3 years in manager role or senior role.
- A good Engineering related degree
- Relevant IT project and program management experience with at least 5 to 6 years in a managerial capacity
- Competent in managing computer system implementation gained through in-depth experience in IT project deployment
- Knowledge with the following operating platforms - ERP Applications
If you are have strong experience in managing operations and infrastructure services and looking to join a leading organisation here base in Thailand then this could be the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be exposed to more senior role
- Innovative and collaborative environment.
- Leading FMCG organisation
Apply for this job:
Click the Apply button and submitted your CV with your Current Salary and Reason for leaving (s)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.