IT Manager (POS System)
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247417
Employer Ref. 1131420/001
A rapidly expanding retail business is looking for an IT Manager for POS Application System in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible for leading and executing IT projects with the regional and global IT team.
About the IT Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, you will responsible for working as business partner with client department leaders and users to analyse business processes and arrive at mutual, cost effective solutions.
- Manage problem with IT partners
- Be on-site to work on critical system failures for better solution
- Work as business partner with client department leaders and users to analyse business processes and arrive at mutual, cost effective solutions
- Lead and execute IT projects with regional and global IT team, full commitment making operationally established condition. Particularly for store system support, providing stable IT environments by collaboration with local IT partners
- Lead business process, train the users and stabilise the new operation
- Understand existing global/local systems and design solutions in line with the overall IT system architecture and application portfolio
- Collaborate with IT members in charge of various IT systems including third party partners, and orchestrate the solution implementation phase
- Manage and maintain E-Commerce website. Work together with global IT team and local partner on deploying new features to the website. Provide daily support and issue resolution together with the partner
To succeed in the IT Manager (POS Application System) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with business partner and clients.
- Thai Nationality
- Male or female; age 30-35
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent major
- Minimum two years of IT Project Management experience
- Experience in retail business as IT area (minimum 3 years), and fully understanding of below systems - Store/POS application system - Inventory management application system - E-Commerce System
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
This international retail firm is recognised as the leader of wear designer and manufacturer. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards at this firm are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Manager job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.