IT Manager (Siracha - Chonburi)
Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245944
Currently, we are looking for IT Manager for our client.
Working day: Monday – Friday
Location: Siracha – Laem Chabang
- Coordinate with Assistant IT Manager to ensure that IT staff is performing efficiently as expected.
- Manage and supervise all IT staff on the works assigned both routine and projects are done properly. Giving them suggestions and comments.
- Ensure the stability, availability and correctness of EDI messages
- Ensure that data backup of AS/400 and other servers are done properly and are ready to be used in case of emergency incidents.
- Ensure that backup data is well protected and being kept safely.
- Ensure the reliability and availability of the Computer handheld and Teklogix.
- Ensure the reliability and availability of important system such as Email, Accounting and HR systems.
- Conduct appraisal of the IT Staff.
- Manage projects and responsible for the new idea for improvements both with internal and external parties. Ensure that those projects can be finished on time and meet the budget.
- Monitor the performance and stability of company’s networks, servers and Internet connection.
- Responsible for the security of company’s hardware, software, networks and website as well as ensure the up to date version of those IT system.
- Ensure that the company complies with the Thai computer laws and regulations.
- Ensure that all computers in the company use genuine software and valid licenses.
- Responsible for the renewal of all Mutual Agreement (MA) prior to the expiry date.
- Responsible for the renewal of all licenses. Ensure that all the licenses (e.g. Radio frequency, software) are new renewed before they are expired.
- Continuously looking for new opportunities and new technologies to improve current jobs, hardware, software or website.
- Coordinate with outside parties, such as PAT, CUSTOMS and customers in connection with IT matters.
- Control the purchase and disposal of IT assets and spared parts and ensure reasonable of IT stock are kept.
- Maintain network and system design and IT documentation.
- Responsible for the hardware, software and projects contract. Ensure that the contracts are accurate and done properly with the best interest of the company.
- Analyse, and establish company’s IT contingency plan and periodically, update and test the plan.
- Provide technical consultancy to the Management Team.
- Responsible for both internal and external IT audits.
- Responsible for the planning of the IT budget and control the use of IT budget throughout the year.
- Support and provide resources to establish and maintain ISO/OHSAS/PSHEMS certificates as required.
- Coordinate across the various department and QSEMR to ensure compliance with the ISO/OHSAS/PSHEMS requirements and legal requirements.
- Ensuring that an Integrated Management System is implemented and maintained in accordance with the requirement of international standard.
The company offers a competitive package, reflecting the Candidate’s level of experience, performance expectations and qualifications. This will consist of base salary and other benefits.
Applications will be accepted by mail or in Ms. Word format only.
We cannot consider a Resume by using ' QUICK APPLY 'button
Interested Candidates please send resume together with Photo to
E-mail : win(@)pacific2000.com
For further information please contact,
Pacific 2000 (Siracha), International Recruitments
6th Floor, Bangkok Bank Building,
98 Sukhumvit Rd., Sriracha, Chonburi 20110
Tel: 0 3877 0888 Fax: 0 3877 0070
Web site :http://www.pacific2000.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.