Lub d Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243548
• Ability to manage medium to complex projects and different department (Vendor management is a plus
• Network and systems administration proficiency is a must
• Monitoring service level agreements with vendor’s to ensure compliance and quick resolution of issues.
• Familiarity with ERP software, Microsoft Dynamics a plus
• Some familiarity with database management (MS SQL, PostgreSQL) is a plus
• Define detailed plans and priorities for the deliverables according to business and project requirements
• Ensure full risk identification takes place at all stages of the project and that risks are effectively managed
with appropriate mitigation strategies in place.
• Direct technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices and user projects.
• Ensure that IT policies, processes and procedures are in place and practiced in all IT functions in line with the
law, policy and regulations.
• Ensure that IT implement and operate with high security related to both of Infrastructure and Application
• Providing suggestions to relevant departments on IT management methodologies.
• Coach, develop and manage the team to ensure objectives are met, policies and practices are followed
and service is delivered to the required standard.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineer or related field
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in project /Application Hospitality sector with experience in project management (software development project is preferable)
- Good knowledge in LAN, Security, wireless, and hospitality solutions and software
- Good presentation, communication and influence skills in negotiation and persuasion, ability to gain agreement and support at all levels in the organization.
- Good command of spoken, written and reading in English language
- Able to work independent with positive attitude
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Lub d Co., Ltd.
About Lub d Co., Ltd.
Lub d is a Thai brand“premium hostel” opened in 2008 belongs to the Narai Hotel Group.
What is hostel?
Hostels provide budget-oriented, sociable accommodation where guests can rent a bed, usually a bunk bed, in a dormitory and share a bathroom, lounge and sometimes a kitchen. Rooms can be mixed or single-sex, although private rooms may also be available.