IT Internal Audit Manager
THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225560
- Plan and execute the activities of IT audit engagement for a variety of clients including performing Security, Systems Change Management, System Development, Package implementation and/or platform reviews.
- Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle.
- Directs and/or performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Prepares IT audit finding memoranda and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Prepares and presents written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner.
- Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 8 years IT audit experience.
- SAP knowledge or ERP implementation experience is a plus but understanding of software applications is ideal.
- Ability to review controls and build out the frame works to test controls to determine gaps and risks.
- Familiarity with IT audit processes such as SOX, COBIT or related audit processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- CISA Certification (preferred, though not required).
Thai Union Group PCL. (TU) offers an attractive salary & benefits with a great career paths to a successful candidate.
Interested Candidates are requested to send a CV with photo and expected salary by clicking Apply now
more information please contact Khun Punyaphan : 089-926-5740
Submit online application: http://www.thaiuniongroupcareer.com/register/en
More vacancies visit: http://www.thaiuniongroupcareer.com/jobs/en
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
About THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
About Thai Union Group PCL (TU):
Thai Union Group PCL is the world’s seafood leader bringing high quality, healthy, tasty and innovative seafood products to customers across the world for almost 40 years.
Today, Thai Union is regarded as the world’s largest producer of shelf-stable tuna products with annual sales exceeding THB 125 billion and a global workforce of over 46,000 people who are dedicated to pioneering sustainable, innovative seafood products.
The company’s global brand portfolio includes Thai-leading brands Sealect, Fishoม and Bellotta and market-leading international brands such as Chicken of the Sea, John West, Petit Navire, Parmentier, Mareblu, King Oscar, and Rügen Fisch
As a company committed to innovation and globally responsible behaviour, Thai Union is proud to be a member of the United Nations Global Compact, and a founding member of the International Seafood Sustainability Foundation (ISSF). Its work in sustainability has been recognised by its inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) Emerging Markets in 2014. In 2015 Thai Union was listed in the index for the second year in a row with a 67 percent increase in its overall score driven by improved performances across its environmental, economic and social criteria.