- To manage and prepare Desktop/Laptop for internal staff (>1,000 PCs)
- To diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- To conduct research in IT, using available information resources in order to resolve users’ questions
- To advise users on appropriate action regarding hardware and software in accordance with the firm's policy
- Provide 1st level Helpdesk for day-to-day operation (both of application and hardware)
- To monitor and maintain IT infrastructure (LAN, WAN, servers and applications);
- To provide basic IT training for users.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- A fair command of English (reading, writing and speaking) with the capability to improve
- Good interpersonal, communication, problem-solving skills, punctuality, team player, flexibility and self-learning Ability to maintain and support computer hardware, and software including Microsoft Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office, Business Applications and Network Infrastructure
- Ability to learn new IT technology
Applications for the above position will be treated in strict confidence and should contain details of education, work experience, references, current salary, daytime telephone number and a recent photograph. They should be sent to:
Human Resources Department
15th Floor Bangkok City Tower 179/74-80 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120
"PricewaterhouseCoopers" refers to the network of member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited, each of which is a separate and independent legal entity.