IT Engineer / System Engineer
Dextra Asia Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253971
Dextra Asia Co., Ltd. is looking for its IT Engineer/Network Admin.
Reporting to the IT Manager, your role will be to supervise the planning and execution of IT system and network projects across the group’s 24 offices located in 14 countries. You will work with our teams in Thailand, India and China as well as outsourcing partners. Your technical expertise and concern for accuracy will ensure efficient deployments.
Tasks as IT Engineer for Dextra Group
Weekly IT change management
- Primary contact point for system and network changes for production, testing and development environments.
- Submit change requests for weekly reviews with your manager.
- Schedule and plan your work for a weekly change deployment cycle.
- Ensure that the required resources (hardware, licenses, supplier man-days …) are available.
- Ensure that the ITS policies and procedures are followed when executing changes.
- Escalate issues to your manager, or partners if required.
- Control with requesters that their change is completed.
- Analyse requests and propose change automation when appropriate.
- Analyse requests and propose system and network projects.
Long-term IT project management
- Lead for system and network development and testing of IT and IS projects.
- Participate in the functional design validation for IT and IS projects.
- Document and submit to your manager the system and network technical design for IT and IS projects.
- Conduct the technical development of system and network to support projects such as system integration, test and development environment preparation.
- Conduct the technical unit testing and performance testing of system and network.
- Document and submit to your manager the system and network administration manual for IT and IS projects.
- Participate in the user acceptance testing for IT and IS projects.
- Support deployment for system and network issues and trainings.
- Participate in the project closing.
Regular Updates to Procedures and Documentation
- Review weekly and schedule your changes and project tasks.
- Review monthly document the modifications needed for preventive maintenance procedures, system and network inventories, system and network monitoring.
- Review quarterly the system and network documentation, consolidate and update technical design and administration documentation.
- Thai Nationality only
- Age: 25 - 35 years old.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related fields.
- Experience: At least 3 years’ experience as system and network.
- Good command of English both spoken and written
- Experienced in developing/supporting Windows Server 2012/2008R2 within medium-to-large enterprise-wide infrastructures. Including installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting of O/S.
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Server Family
- Knowledge of virtualization platform is required, knowledge of VMWare Infrastructure or VMWare ESX is a plus
- Be familiar with Dell servers, backup systems such as Veeam, Symantec Backup Exec and Trend Micro Officescan
- Configurations, troubleshooting VLAN or physical connectivity for servers and other devices, troubleshooting Cisco access-list, NAT issues
- Installation and configuration network product such as CISCO, Juniper and Miraki
- Have thorough knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, flags and be able to troubleshoot connectivity issues using Wireshark/Tcpdump
** English Resume Only **
Interest candidate please send detail resume via APPLY NOW
Dextra Asia Co., Ltd.
5th Floor, Lumpini II Building,
247 Sarasin Road, Lumpini,
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330.
Map of our Head Office: http://g.co/maps/hgfsf
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Dextra Asia Co., Ltd.
About Dextra Asia Co., Ltd.
The Group: Dextra Group
Established in Thailand since 1983 by a group of French entrepreneurs and with operations in Hong Kong, China, India, UAE, USA, France and Brazil, Dextra Group is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of engineered construction products for the building, civil and power industries. In addition to its core business, Dextra Group is also involved in other activities such as forwarding services and distribution of industrial products and equipment in Thailand, and distribution of plumbing products in Hong Kong. Dextra Group has been directly involved in supplying over 6,000 major construction or industrial projects worldwide and currently employs over 800 people and generates a turnover in excess of USD 100 million.