AA Talent Recruitment Co., Ltd.
AA Talent was established on December 24, 2008, as a result of the synergy of human resources management advisory expertise of foreign partner and Ms. Aruni Kettratad, whose reputation within such business has been established in SE Asia during the past 30 years. We have affiliated offices in SE Asian countries to provide assistance in meeting all of our clients’ needs, locally and in the SE Asian Region. We are able to offer a unique combination of search, selection and database services, individually tailored to meet and exceed specific client’s expectations.
As of July 2009, the company is now completely Thai owned & managed; nevertheless, we still have affiliated offices in SE Asian countries to provide assistance in meeting all of our clients' needs, locally & in the SE Asian Region"
Our main advisory focus is on identification of the right talent in the market to meet our client’s needs. We are proud of our company’s motto: Respect, Trust, and Professional Integrity.
IT DATA SPECIALIST
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001252078
(Service Industry/large/complex organization)
40,000 Baht to 60,000 Baht
+ Other Attractive Remuneration Packages
Our client is engaged in the healthcare industry in Thailand. The company seeks a well-experienced IT Data Specialist, who has experiences in data services role to assist the IT Services Section Manager in handling & developing activities related to database (SQL Server).
The IT Data Specialist will be responsible for creating/developing database as well as T-SQL scripts writing: to extract/update/generate/query data for users as requested; to provide information/statistic reports for other departments. Not limited to Database Administration functions; performance tuning, performing day to day operations, installing, upgrading, backing up/restoring/roll back planning and troubleshooting, etc.
Successful candidate must have / must be:
- strong passion in SQL knowledge & Database Management System,
- ability to communicate in English,
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field,
- Microsoft Certificate/Training related to SQL Server Database is desirable,
- Minimum 1-2 year working in DATA SERVICES role,
- experiences of SQL Server Database Administrator (Performance Tuning) and Developer functions (T-SQL scripts writing) especially with large size database (more than 5TB) for service/healthcare industry,
- understanding of Relational Databases, SQL query language, and incident and change management processes,
- strong understanding of Transactional SQL (T-SQL),
- experiences in SSIS, SSAS, SSRS are advantage,
- proactive; strong self-starter, and believe in continuous improvement,
- good analytical and problem-solving skills,
- process-oriented and smart person with strong discipline in compliance and documentation.
Interested candidates can submit his/her resume/CV demonstrating his/her career track records, qualifications, and remuneration package to "Apply Now". Only candidates who meet the above qualification requirements will be contacted. All personal data received will be handled in strict confidence.
Aruni Kettratad manages AA TALENT RECRUITMENT CO., LTD., a long time professional within the recruitment service sector. We offer individual employment solutions to our clients who are our business partners from all industries.