IT Data Analyst
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247261
- Performs analysis on requests for the region through developed processes
- Provides analysis and reporting of data to determine follow-up actions
- Provides regulatory reporting and additional requests as necessary
- Collaborates with worldwide peers on best practices and performance matters
- Supports continuous improvement of analysis with creative application of various mathematical or statistical methods
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Creates and facilitates monthly/quarterly presentations for cross functional meetings
- BS/MS in Information Technology, Computer science, Computer Engineering and any related fields
- Female only
- Demonstrated ability to apply mathematical and statistical methods to problem solving
- Demonstrated high level of teamwork and interpersonal skills
- At least 3 years of working experience using Microsoft software (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Access)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.