PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253444
Employer Ref. 655DB
PRTR Technical is Recruiting for an IT Coordinator. We are looking for a confident English speaker to work for a European Distribution company on Rama 9. We are looking for an IT professional with a clear understanding of the Fundamentals of Computers and Networks. This position requires hand on experience in Windows Server products.
The position gives you full access to the IT Strategy and regional IT Development team.
Key Responsibility: -
- Troubleshooting Windows Operating System related issues.
- Demonstrate some experience in administering high priority issues and escalations to L3 Support.
- Troubleshooting Networking level issues.
- Microsoft Active Directory User accounts maintenance.
- Troubleshooting Microsoft RDP related issues.
- Monitoring and maintaining data backup system
- Preventive maintenance of Hardware and Software.
- Coordination with vendors and service providers for IT procurement.
- Preparing and Maintaining IT Inventory.
- Thai Nationality Only
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Computer science, Software engineering, Information Technology or related field
- 2-4 years’ experience in IT Admin role
- Methodical and disciplined approach to problem solving: Strong customer service, organizational, multitasking, communication, high responsibility and leadership skills
- Thai and English: spoken and writing skills.
Interested applicants should submit Full Resume in English and in a Word Document. The company offers market leading packages at this level. We will contact you and provide full details on the company. Interviews will be in very early December.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resumes, a recent photograph and your current and expected salaries via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.