IT Business Analyst – WMS
Essilor Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219575
Report to: IT FMA Manager
Organization: Asia Operations / IT Operations Asia - FMA
This position will be based in Regional office at Lad Krabang Industrial Estate, BANGKOK (close to Suvanaphoomi airport)
This position holder is to provide a functional support in Warehouse Management System (WMS) to make sure the WMS applications in-charged is efficiently enable for the users and organizations through training and assistance. As well to implement changes in the system to align the user requirements by taking into account the constraints linked to the cost, the risks and feasibility
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- To provide functional support for WMOS applications (Manhattan WMOS) : Assist users in case of question, manage functional requests, and provide training to users to keep the right level of skill
- To organize audits of use of WMOS systems : Detect and collect issues, Implement action plan and coordinate actions
- To manage enhancements in accordance with the procedures which apply in the department
- Collect and challenge the enhancements / requirements from the users
- Define priorities
- Write functional specifications and coordinate developments with Technical team
- Test and train the users
- Develop and manage test case and test management related to the application
- Regularly communicate to the users the status of the enhancement
- Report activity to the management
- Collaborate with functional support in other zones/other application to share information
- Optionally, may manage some projects
- Bachelor or Master Degree in related fields (IT, Computer Science, MIS)
- Strong knowledge in business processes of Warehouse Management System
- Experience and hand on experience in Warehouse Management System (if Manhattan WMOS or GOLD WMS will be an advantage)
- Basics to advance knowledge in Supply Chain Area
- Able to write a simple PL\SQL script to extract or validate the data
- Good in written and verbal communication skills (English is mandatory)
- Well adapt to the multinational working and dynamic environment
Highly attractive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
With benefits package of: position allowance, medical insurance, provident fund, performance bonus, company shuttle bus, employee share holding scheme, trip allowance (depends on business trip frequency, for the position which requires travelling) and etc.
5 Working days : Monday – Friday (8:00 - 17:30 hour, flexible)
Please send application letter, resume(in English), expected salary & present photo to APPLY NOW
Asia Operations Human Resources
213 Lat Krabang Industrial Estate Zone 3
Chalongkrung Rd., Lamplatiew Lat krabang, Bangkok 10520
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Essilor Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Essilor Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Essilor is the world leader in ophthalmic optics with a presence in 100 countries. The Group designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of vision care solutions that help to correct, protect and prevent risks to the visual health of around one billion people worldwide.
The Group's human and societal commitment to making good vision accessible to all is what drives the 60,000 Essilor people every day. The Group enjoys a strong corporate culture, a result of its more than 165 year history. It is based on values of entrepreneurship, respect for others and shared trust, cooperation spirit, diversity and innovation. This has enabled a strong growth track record over time, both organically and through numerous local partnerships worldwide.
In line with its mission to improve lives by improving sight, Essilor allocates more than €180 million to research and innovation every year to widen access to eyewear that is tailored to each person’s unique visual needs and lifestyle. It leverages a world class supply chain including 33 plants, 490 prescription laboratories and made to measure finishing facilities.The Group also develops and markets equipment, instruments and services for eyecare professionals.
Essilor reported consolidated revenue of nearly €5.7 billion in 2014.
Its flagship brands are Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, Definity®, Xperio®, Optifog™, Foster Grant®, Bolon® and Costa®.
Sustainability is at the heart of Essilor’s mission, with healthy vision for all contributing to several of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.Essilor was recently recognized in Fortune’s Change the World list, for the progress it is making in addressing the issue of visual health as part of its core business strategy. All employees of Essilor will help to deliver in sustainability and carry out our mission.
The Essilor Manufacturing (Thailand) has been founded since 1990 for over 24 years in Thailand, located on Ladkrabang Industrial Estate (close to Suvanaphoom Airport), with both mass production and prescription facilities to manufacture the world class ophthalmic optical products for global export. Whereas the regional Asia Operations offices and support is as well located.
For more career information, please visit https://sites.google.com/site/essilorasiaoperations/home
For more information of Essilor Manufacturing Thailand, please visit www.essilor.co.th