IT Business Analyst
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247034
- Work closely with Business Functions to understand the specific requirements.
- Elicit requirement using interview, diagrams, models, workflows analysis and use case when applicable
- Decompose high-level business requirement into an appropriate level of business rules and detail users.
- Specified in an appropriate level of detail that suitable for functional, non-functional requirement using alternative views.
- Create and execute the application test scripts, scenarios and test plan that validate business requirement.
- Document and maintain the implementation document, formal signoff for support and user training.
- Develop user documentation, first draft of training materials, manual updates and field communication.
- Become an expert on company data, processes and business methodologies.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Marketing Data Analysis, preferably within FMCG, Retail or IT Consultant.
- Understand System Engineering Concept and Application Development Methodologies.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server, Database Management, Software Development or Oracle BI
- Strong in Business/Data Analytical Skill, Project Management Skill
- Creative, Initiative and Think out of the box.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and detail-oriented.
- Good command in English both Speaking and Writing.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.