IT Business Analyst
Citibank , N.A.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213960
Employer Ref. Patcharika
- Assist or able to be Project manager to manage the overall project plan to ensure solutions are delivered within defined scope, time and achieve key performance indicators.
- Coordinate with all other units, local and overseas, internal and external to Citibank to implement the technology plan.
- Train, assign work, and provide technical advice and guidance to users/business.
- Constantly review and recommend changes to the implementation plan according to the change of business environment.
- Ability to lead and facilitate technical and non-technical discussions in order to implement the project.
- To coordinate with business for trouble shooting and advice the solution for problem resolving.
- Scopes include requirement preparation, work with local/regional development team to minimize gap between requirements & delivered system, work with test team to ensure project time plan.
- Support and assist user and various technology groups in system testing activities.
- Provide appropriate solutions to fix problems under time limit and prepare requests to developers to provide permanent fixed.
- Systems / Applications performance monitoring and turning.
- Mange IT Outsourcing Service Provider
- Coordinate with brokers and vendors for equity business’s systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS or related field.
- At least 3 years experience project management/system implementation.
- Proven experience in implementing projects within a small - medium corporation.
- Experience in Equity Business or Banking business would be an advantage.
- Experience in Software Development would be an advantage.
- Energetic, able to work under pressure and dynamic environments.
- Positive attitude, self motivated and strong leadership.
- Good command of English.
Interested person please send application with full resume, expected salary and recent photo to:
399 Interchange 21 Building, Sukhumvit Road,
Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
TEL: 02 788 3038
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please do not use "Apply Now".
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Citibank , N.A.
About Citibank , N.A.
With almost 200 years of rich legacy with more than 100 countries coverage worldwide, Citi is recognized as one of the top world financial institutions nowadays.
It cannot be deniable that "Citi World's Best Team" where all high potential and talented colleagues heading to the single unite goal is definitely major component that uplifts our great reputation.
Therefore, the opportunity to be part of Citi World's Best Team is opening up for all of you. If you love to enjoy yourselves with challenging assignment and world-class system. Do not hesitate to grasp this opportunity as we are waiting for "Professional" like you to be part of our team.