IT Auditor (Information Risk Management)
KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245854
Our IT Audit processionals help organizations enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of critical in-house governance, internal audit and regulatory compliance functions. By focusing on regulatory and compliance, we help clients proactively comply with regulatory requirements (including SOX regulations) as well as effectively secure and monitor systems and data to help improve the compliance functions. We help mitigate regulatory and compliance risks that could lead to losses from non-compliance, litigation, or regulatory sanctions and fines.
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of IT audit engagement for a variety of clients including performing Security, Systems Change Management, System Development, Package implementation and/or platform reviews
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle
- Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in business information systems, Management technology, Computer Engineering, accounting or an appropriate field
- Junior/senior position: 0-2 years' experience in internal or external IT audit, risk assessment, business process or engineering
Assistant Manager position: 3-5 years' experience in internal or external IT audit, risk assessment, business process, or compliance audit
- Previous knowledge or familiar with ERP packages such as SAP, Oracle Finance, Hyperion, Cognos or CRM packages would be beneficial
- Good knowledge or ability to understand accounting principles
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
Welcome to New Graduates!!!
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment. If you are interested in the position, please send your full resume with current salary to
KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
Human Resources Department Empire Tower
48th Floor 195 South Sathorn Rd., Yannawa, Sathorn Bangkok 10120
Contact person: Wachiraporn S.
Tel: 0-2677-2000 Ext. 2194
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
About KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have more than 155,000 professionals in all member firms around the world.
Joining KPMG Thailand is an opportunity to become a member of a leading international firm where your personal and professional development is taken seriously.
We have a wide range of clients and projects and so your work will always be varied and interesting. The changes in business environment provide new challenges and at KPMG, we work together as a team to offer the appropriate approaches to these challenges for our clients.
We are now looking for high performing people in all levels from various backgrounds as we offer exceptional career opportunities across Audit, Tax, Advisory, and support functions.