IT Audit (Technical)
Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001300806
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, MIS and any IT related fields
- Minimum 7-10 years of working experiences in IT audit, IT security, IT Technical background and / or banking industry knowledge and team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills including leading teams of at least 4 team members.
- Strong IT security and IT technical knowledge as well as working experiences in any of the following areas:
- Penetration testing at network , web & mobile application and wireless level
- Penetration testing tools such as Kali, Metasploit, Nmap, Wireshark, web proxies (e.g., Burp suite, OWASP ZAP), vulnerability scanning tools (e.g., Nessus, Nexpose, etc.), disassemblers/debuggers (e.g., IDA Pro, GDB, etc.).
- One or more scripting languages (e.g., Python, Powershell, Bash, etc.) is an advantage.
- Network security controls including firewall, router, IDS/IPS security configuration and security review
- Operating system configuration and security review for any of various platforms: Mainframe, Windows, UNIX, Middleware, Oracle/SQL databases.
- Familiarly with COBIT, ITIL, OWASP, OSSTMM, NIST, ISO 27001 and compliance regulations standards such as BOT, SET, PCI-DSS, etc.
- Understanding of IT best practices, security controls and risk management concepts
- Strong in written and spoken Thai and English language
- Multi-national and/or cross border project experience is an advantage
- Relevant experience assisting with proposal development and presentations.
- Related certifications are a plus e.g., CIA, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CEH, GPEN, etc.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
About Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
At Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited, our products and services as well as our contemporary look have always been admired. We provide a full range of the highest value retail and corporate banking services enhanced and directed by our “More Than Banking” concept. We aim to improve the lifestyle of all our customers by responding to their complete range of financial needs. If you are ready to be part of the experience at BAY and take on a diversified role in a vibrant environment, here are some great opportunities for you to consider.