IT Audit (Senior Auditor, Audit Manager, Executive Manager)
TMB Bank Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246328
To conduct a review of IT general / process controls (e.g., Change Management, User Access, IT Continuity, IT Security Management, IT Operations, etc.) and specific application controls, including IT-related security parameter settings over various IT components (e.g., OS, database, network).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT, Computer Science, MIS, AIS, or related fields
- At least 3 years experiences in IT Audit, IT Security, System/Network Administrator, or related fields
- Experiences in Big4 / consulting firms, or finance / banking industry is preferred, but “not” mandatory
- Knowledge of IT processes, technology platforms (e.g., Mainframe, Unix, Windows), and experiences in applying leading standards / practices (e.g., COBIT, ITIL, ISO27001)
- Through understanding of Audit concept and process
- Good command of both spoken and written in English
- Experiences in an audit of banking business (e.g., ATM & Debit/Credit Cards, Internet / Mobile Banking, Trade Finance, Treasury) or professional certifications (e.g., CISA, CIA, or CISSP) would be an advantage
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TMB Bank Public Company Limited
About TMB Bank Public Company Limited
At TMB , we are committed to Make THE Difference in the Thai banking sector. By empowering our employees to always challenge and improve upon the status quo in everything we do, TMB is in turn able to deliver value to all our stakeholders: our customers, our shareholders, our community and, of course, our employees themselves. For the past five years, TMB has relentlessly transformed into a solid financial institution backed by five consecutive years of earnings growth and we are aggressively approaching the next chapter to do even better. To succeed, we start from our employees to help build and sustain a strong corporate culture where all of us pull in the same direction to optimise the customer experience end-to-end.
TMB is looking for employees who are game changers: people who are passionate about shifting the paradigm and can Make THE Difference in everything we do.