True Corporation Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244242
- Understanding and analyzing business needs and requirements, translating them into architectural blueprints, end to end solution designs and development frameworks.
- Communicating architecture, end to end solutions, advice, guidance and direction to the wider IT and business communities
- Working with component designers and developers to maintain alignment architecture and end-to-end solution designs
- Ensuring solutions and component design align with architecture, strategic direction, polices and principles
- Contribute to the development of IT architecture, roadmaps, policies and principles
- Assessing the impact of new projects and project changes
- Mentoring and guiding IT and business communities on architecture and good practices
- Over five years’ experience in IT architecture and/or solution designer and/or system integration implementer in IT large/complex projects.
- Working in telecommunications industry is desirable but not essential
- Strong experience in translating business requirements into technological solutions and architecture.
- Broad technical understanding and experience in the areas of IS/IT, applications, services, SOA, EAI, hardware, databases, security and networks.
- Broad, enterprise-wide view of business and technology requirements with an appreciation for strategy, processes and governance.
- Good understanding of IT best practices, development methodologies, and development life cycle.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and problem identification skills with good verbal and written communication skills in English and Thai.
- Understanding of information processing principles and practices.
- Good knowledge of applicable data privacy, security management practices and laws would be plus.
- Experience in business process management systems would be advantageous
- Experience in capacity planning would be advantageous
Soft Skills Requirements
- Passionate about technology, with a “can-do” attitude and eager to learn new things.
- Able to work in flexible and dynamic environment.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Work well under pressure or time constraints or in difficult situations and to take ownership of results.
- Good relationship building, interpersonal, communication, and persuasive skills,
- Able to create a collaborative environment and empower people by motivating, guiding, coaching, supporting and having trust in them.
- Strong sense of integrity and accountability.
- Strong leadership and consultative skills.
- Able to listen well and receptive.
- Able to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to True Corporation Public Company Limited
About True Corporation Public Company Limited
True Corporation Plc is Thailand’s convergence lifestyle leader, offering an unrivalled selection of integrated communications services and solutions.
These include TrueMove, Thailand’s third-largest mobile provider and our largest business by subscriber numbers and revenue; TrueOnline, the country’s largest Broadband and dial-up Internet provider and the largest fixed-line phone operator in the Bangkok Metropolitan Area (BMA); and TrueVisions, the only nationwide pay-TV company.
Two other important parts of our business are TrueMoney, which offers e-commerce services, and TrueLife, which provides digital content across the Group and also includes the chain of True Coffee shops.
together we can make it true