IT Application Manager
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228601
Employer Ref. JO-1610-358164
Title: IT Application Manager
- Implement and IT support IT application
- Leading IT acticvities in SEA as routine or day-to-day support.
- Collaborate and Develop relationship all area of business and IT in all countries in SEA.
- Serving all business units and functions in SEA regarding technology in the current and future solution needed.
- Ensure governance in relation to information security and compliance in SEA.
- Project management in application and support service/ Deliver IT and application services.
- Translate high level business requirements into functional specs
- Partner Global and Regional IT to define and evaluate IT solution and technologies, and support project management life cycle - training is included for new application.
- Drive business value (revenue) through effective solution and innovation.
- Responsible for ensuring full alignment of external and internal services including JDE, ACCPAC, Cognos, Instaedge, etc.)
Qualifications & Skills:
- Only THAI will be considered for this position.
- Implement and Develop Sale Management Systems.
- Business leading and Team leading in a multi cultural environment.
- Proficient experience with business functions and business delivery outcome.
- Good logical in stake holder management
- Hands- on experience in Application Project Management in enterprise level.
- Be able to handle or manipulate 3rd party resources in on and offshore model.
- Extensive experience in implement IT solution in the large scale of project management.
- Experience Matrix Model Management is your bug advantage or complex structure or multi-org chart.
- Business Intelligance, ERP, Sales Information, and CRM.
- PMBOK certification
- ITIL certification or hands-on experience
- Mobile app, ASP.net, SQL, Java is required.
- Six Sigma is preferred.
- English skill must be good both written and spoken.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.