Archetype’s Industrial division has now increased to more than 500 employees in the region following the recent acquisition of Tebodin Asia-Pacific, already well-known for its work in this sector. This acquisition positions us as one of the market leaders for industrial projects in the region. Our extensive portfolio of industrial references includes factories and complexes for such companies as Crown, Heineken, Khmer Brewery, Knauf, ABB, Dow Chemicals, Procter & Gamble, Schneider, Heinz, Unilever, Danone, Coca Cola, Campbells, Mondelez, and Exxonmobil.
With more than 1,100 employees, Archetype Group is one of the largest private construction consultancies in Asia Pacific with core services in Architecture & Master Planning, Building Design & Engineering, Industrial & Process Engineering and Project, Construction & Cost Management. Our expertise covers key construction sectors such as buildings & real estate, industry & manufacturing and energy & infrastructure.
Since 2002, Archetype has been involved in many different projects. Our built references include prestigious projects such as the MahaNhakon Tower in Bangkok, the Taj Mahal Palace in Mumbai, Capital Place (Four Seasons Hotel) in Jakarta, Saigon Pearl in Ho Chi Minh City, the Siem Reap International Airport, the Shangri-La hotel in Ulaan Bataar, the Landmark in Yangon and Rue Lauriston in Paris.
Archetype Group has also subsidiaries in Cambodia, China, France, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar, Qatar, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam with more than 1,000 project references.
IT & Admin support/เจ้าหน้าที่ฝ่ายเทคโนโลยีสารสนเทศ
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001248623
Job Description for IT functions :-
- Client PC Backup monitoring & remediation in case of errors
- Antivirus health monitoring & remediation in case of errors
- Portable PC Disk encryption status monitoring & remediation in case of errors
- Identify idle AD objects and clean if necessary, maintain synchronization between AD,
- Remote client configuration taking remote control
- Apply defined policies and regularly check GPOs are correctly applied
- Remote disk image deployment in bulk hardware refreshment phases
- 1th level support taking remote control
- Remotely deploy standard image (do PC reinstallation task)
- Reporting – provide Asset Management reports to IT Community/Management as required
Specific IT Skill areas should include :-
- PC hardware knowledge
- Microsoft Windows operating systems Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / 2012 Administration
- Advanced Network Administration to troubleshoot Client Network card configuration (TCP/IP, routing...),
- Virtual environment management (VMware based)
- Application Deployment expertise
- Ability to troubleshoot advanced software installation and configuration issues - required
- Ability to maintain network infrastructure.
- Male / Female , age 25-35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Related field.
- Have experience 1 – 3 years in IT support
- Having few experience of Hardware & Software Troubleshooting
- Have creativity and responsibility as work assigned
- Language knowledge: Fluent in English (speaking / reading / writing).
Please send your CV / Resume in English only