ISO14001 (Environment) Project Manager (Hat-Yai/Songkhra)
Michelin Siam Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001270674
Employer Ref. 16000311
- To be project manager for planning & implementation of ISO14001 certification plan for 2018.
- Keeps informed of the regulatory watch led by the zone/country correspondent and, should the need arise, add regional or local regulatory requirements.
- Analyzes the gaps, builds and steers corrective action plans.
- Take part in the development of the compliance plan, operational control plan and progress plan, and follows their completion.
- Draft, prepare and manage the necessary MEMS documents, procedures and instructions, intended to respect regulatory requirements and Group internal standards. Control their implementation.
- Complete the environmental analysis and regulatory analysis of the site.
- Drives the implementation of protection and prevention means to ensure risk control.
- Develops staff awareness and training programs.
- In the early stages of site projects, provides information about the requirements relating to risk control in the field of Environment.
- Coordinates and prepares the MEMS internal and external audits.
- Completes internal environmental audits and benificial assessments (example: Waste).
- Performs self-diagnostics for the site and reports the domain indicators.
- Through the build-up of expertise, maintains the site EP team?s competence.
- Implement the environmental indicators, assure their quality and follow their evolution.
- Alert the RGEP and management of all serious nonconformance or all persistent risks, and propose necessary corrective actions.
- Develops the necessary control and emergency plans. Ensure their execution in the event of accidental situation.
- Gives technical and operational support.
- Responsibles for the technical questions including manditory reporting, and respond to environmental questions from the authorities.
- Intervenes as an expert in the relations with social partners and external bodies.
- Contributes to capitalizing experience.
- Reports or implements good practices.
- Takes an active part in the Zone Country or Region Environment network.
- Graduated Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Engineer
- Experience 3-5 years in the field of Environment & implementation of ISO14001
- English level : A2 (Survival)
- Special Knowledge or Talent : Be able to do internal audit of ISO14001
Location : Hat-Yai/Songkhra plant
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Michelin Siam Co., Ltd.
About Michelin Siam Co., Ltd.
Michelin established in 1889 in France. Michelin is the world’s pioneer in tyre manufacturing. Today Michelin has factories, branches, and offices in almost every region of the world. As a major innovator and developer in tyre manufacturing, Michelin is known worldwide for its “first in the world innovations”, especially the radial tyre. For the benefit of its customers Michelin never stops its extensive efforts in research and development, as well as its rigorous product testing.
Michelin in Thailand
Michelin Siam Group was established in 1987, the company operates 3 tire manufacturing plants, 1 mould manufacturing plant, 1 steel cord manufacturing plant and 1 rubber compound manufacturing plant. These companies employ more than 7,300 people.
6 industrial sites throughout the country cover a large portion of the Group’s production, particularly specialized in highly technical and innovative products. We manufacture most of our product ranges in Thailand, from passenger car and light truck, truck and bus, motorcycle, earthmover to aircraft tires under the brand names “Michelin”, “BFGoodrich” and “Siam Tyre”.
Michelin contributes in a sustainable way to better mobility delivering an outstanding balance of performance in safety, Fuel Saving and Longevity.