IP Solution Manager (Enterprise Business Department)
Huawei Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001305968
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical solution support for customers
- Technical presentation for key customers
- Build up customer relationship for marketing promotion
- Ensure customer satisfaction and control quality of project
- Responsible for network planning and design for Enterprise network
- Prepare bidding document to support the bidding project
- Perform market and competitor analysis, and develop competitive solution and strategy roadmap.
- Thai nationality
- Male or Female age not over 35 years old
- Minimum of bachelor degree in telecommunication engineering or related field.
- Over 4 years working experiences in IP Products with CCNA, CCNP or CCIE certificate
- Expertise in IP networking solutions, CISCO UC&VC, Juniper & HP Switches, routers, firewalls and other IP-related products
- Presales experience related to the business of data communications, or optical transmission, or applications and software products is an advantage
- Good at Presentation with strong communication skills
- English proficiency
All application will be accepted by mail or attached (resume with photo) in English and Ms.Word format only
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Huawei Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Huawei Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Incorporated in 1988, Huawei Technologies is a private high-tech enterprises headquartered in Shenzhen, China. We have been the largest telecom vendor in China's telecom market and now are quickly becoming a leading player in the global telecom market. We specialize in the R&D, production and marketing of telecoms equipment. Currently we provide telecom products and solutions for over 300 operators worldwide and 22 of the world's top 50 operators are our customers. In 2004, our sales reached 5.58 billion USD.
We are now operating worldwide with nine regional headquarters, 55 branch offices and 5 overseas research institutes in USA, India, Sweden and Russia.
Huawei appreciates that the increase of human capital should keep greater than that of financial capital. We now employ 24,000 employees and among them, 48% are engaged in R&D. Each year, Huawei invests no less than 10% of its sales revenue into R&D. Since 1997, IBM, Towers Perrin, the Hay Group, PwC and FhG have been acting as our consultants on corporate management, HRM, financial management and QC.
With the rapid growth and expansion in Thailand, we, Huawei Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd., are now looking for high caliber people to join us for following vacancies :