jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242288
- Ensure the stability and reliability of ISP network
- Day- to-Day network performance monitoring
- Troubleshooting and Fault analysis
- Trouble ticket response and escalation to both customer and upstream services provider
- Preventive maintenance and Security management
- Participate in a 24x7 call – out.
- Traffic Engineering and bandwidth management
- Downstream/Upstream BGP traffic adjustment
- Link utilization monitoring and congestion management (Cacti/MRTG)
- Latency and Jitter monitoring using IPSLA.
- BGP community design and assignment for customer.
- Traffic Analysis
- Traffic report categorize by service/peering/ASN/source-destination IP
- DOS/DDOS attack prevention
- Routing control policy
- Manage route advertise and receive from upstream service provider
- Revise BGP community to automate traffic control
- iBGP/eBGP peering adjustment over MPLS backbone
- Service Router
- Setup black hole router – to protect network from DDOS attack and block illegal website
- Setup Looking Glass Router
- Maintain DNS, Mail server, caching and CDN server
- Setup IPv6 tested network and integrate into production network.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology System or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the design, planning, installation, configuration, and support of network technologies.
- Concrete concepts in networking, data communications.
- Concrete concepts in IP Routing (MPLS, BGP, ISIS, OSPF, EIGRP, etc.) and IPv6.
- Solid knowledge and experience in implementation/maintain Routing and Switching.
- Working knowledge and experience with network infrastructure, Cisco router/switch.
- Working knowledge and experience with implement/maintain MPLS will be an advantage.
- Working knowledge and experience with Huawei router/switch will be an advantage.
- CCNP or CCDP or CCIP is required.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Able to work on night and weekend by job duties.
- Good Teamwork and learning skill on new technology.
- Able to work under pressure, with problem solving capabilities.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are invited to submit CV with your current photo only by click "Apply now"
- Only short listed candidates will be notified for further process
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building, 22-41 Floor,
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.