Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215085
Position : Invoice Administrator
Work location : Silom
Scope of work includes:
- Understanding of ROPS and Time material process from quotation to invoicing
- Customer services and handling.
- SAP T&M Invoicing process and operations.
- Conference call with the region and support team
- Close liaison with GSD team in trade repair case
- Able to attend conference call with Region team.
- Invoice dispute
- Per Event Order operational support.
- UAP support.
Qualification & Skill:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin
- Good in English – Good writing and listening skill – able to communicate with the Region team.
- Customer handling skill
- 2-3 years’ experience in quotation to invoicing processes. Knowledge in customer payment management.
Interested candidates should submit their full resume with recent photo to:
Manpower, Recruitment Team
Unit 1,21th Floor, BUI Building, 177/1 Soi Anumanrachathon 1, Surawongse Rd.,
Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand. Khun Ampika Tel. 02-634-7591 #107, 097-2416233
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.