Investor Relations Manager (FN-163-14-AL)
Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215448
Employer Ref. FN-163-14-LW
LOCATION: Central Bangkok
THE COMPANY: Listed seaport terminal operator with significant foreign ownership
- Monitor operational changes and develop investor relations messages based on these changes.
- Create presentations, press releases, and other communication material for analysts, shareholders and investors.
- Manage content on the investor relations of the company web site.
- Provide feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception of the company and also assist management in the development of business and communications strategy.
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure that key investment messages regarding financial performance and business strategies are effectively communicated to the investment community.
- Manage an overall IR calendar, plan and execute investor events.
- Interface with the investment community and financial media to provide timely and proactive information as appropriate.
- Monitor and analyze trading data, industry trends, and peer company performance; and assist with the development of strategies to target selected investors and funds.
- Develop and implement an investor relations plan to help the company achieve maximum value.
- Prepare financial material for investor relation programs including executive road shows, quarterly analyst meeting, etc.
- Organize conference, road show and investor meetings.
- Build and maintain good relationships with the media, investors, equity analysts, SET and other financial regulators.
- Bachelor and / or Master degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related fields. CPA or CIA is preferable.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in investor relations in managerial level
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Work well under pressure with high degree of accuracy and detailed in all work outputs
- Mature with pleasant personalities
- Good communication skill in English
The company offers a competitive package, reflecting the Candidate’s level of experience, performance expectations and qualifications. This will consist of base salary and other benefits.
Interested candidates please attach your updated Resume
(in MS-Words file only) with recent photo (stating current & expected package) along with your application.
“Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be called in for an interview.”
For further information please contact,
Pacific 2000, International Recruitments
8th Floor., M. Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10300
Tel: (66-2)654-0300 Fax: (66-2) 654-0299
Web site: http://www.pacific2000.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.