“Thoresen Thai Agencies Public Company Limited ("TTA") is a strategic investment holding company listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand. Its investment strategy is to grow through a balanced and diversified business portfolio of transport, energy, and infrastructure assets, both domestically and internationally. Previously, TTA has primarily invested in the dry bulk shipping and related shipping services businesses. The company has since expanded its investments into other business areas, such as offshore services through Mermaid Maritime Public Company Limited, fertilisers and logistics through Baconco Co., Ltd., coal-related businesses through Merton Group (Cyprus) Limited and Unique Mining Services Public Company Limited, petroleum tankers through Petrolift, Inc, and ports through Baria Joint Stock Company of Service for Import Export of Agro Forestry Products and Fertilizers”
Investor Relations Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001214966
Company: Mermaid Maritime Public Company Limited
Mermaid Maritime, one of Thoresen Group, is a leading international subsea and offshore drilling services company. Our corporate headquarters is in Thailand and we are listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. We have operational bases in Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Location: BKK (Orakarn building, Soi Chidlom)
- Assisting in developing and implementing overall investor relations strategies and policies.
- Developing and manage relationships with key analysts, institutional investors, financial media, and shareholders.
- Collaborating with Executive team to develop and script quarterly earnings calls/webcasts, news releases and public relations communications, shareholder communications and other external communications.
- Developing an annual report, investor kits, fact sheets, and presentations, as well as supporting collateral materials necessary for use with the investment community.
- Overseeing conference-related logistics (i.e. registration, travel, material preparation and distribution).
- Overseeing the coordination of other investor relations events such as road shows and site tours.
- Overseeing the maintenance of the Company investor relations website.
- Assisting in developing and managing the annual Investor Relations budget.
- Participating in strategic planning as it relates to investor and public relations.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as directed.
- MBA in Finance, Business, or similar discipline, required. Graduate degree, CFA level 1 other professional certifications preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in investor relations, investment banking, finance, marketing, planning, corporate communication or investment analysis positions for a public company or sell-side firm.
- 3-5 years of experience in the oil and gas sector, exploration and production company is preferred.
- Outstanding financial and investment analysis skills, oral and written communication skills, and presentation ability.
- Proven experience writing financial communication documents, press releases, and investor presentations.
- Strong understanding of the investor/analyst community and regulatory requirements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (primarily Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word or PDF format by click "Apply Now"
Corporate Human Resources Department
Thoresen Thai Agencies Public Company Limited
26/26-27 Orakarn Building, 7th Floor, Soi Chidlom,
Ploenchit, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330