Investor Relations - Assistant Manager/ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการ ฝ่ายบริหารการเงิน
Central Pattana Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247248
- Prepare and disclose company information both periodic and non-periodic as required by SEC and SET
- Organize investor meetings, conferences, and quarterly analyst meetings to communicate the company’s strategies and financial performance to analysts, fund managers, and investors.
- Arrange and participate in in-bound and overseas roadshows with senior management.
- Monitor operational changes through ongoing contacts with other related departments and develop database for investor relations function.
- Performs industry analysis in the Thai retail sector and international market.
- Oversees the production of annual reports, and SEC filings.
- Monitor analyst reports and provide feedback to management regarding the investment community’s perception and concerns of the company.
- Male or Female, Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Accounting and Finance or related filed
- At least 3 years of accounting/finance experience
- Pleasant personality, energetic, and good team player
- Strong logical thinking, problem solving and flexibility with Can-Do Attitude.
- Effective communication skills, strong analytical abilities and a team player
- Able to balance multiple concurrent projects, work under pressure, meet deadlines, and focus priorities
- Knowledge of SEC/SET rules, regulation and requirements, Public Company Act, Thai Corporate and Commercial Laws
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Central Pattana Public Company Limited
About Central Pattana Public Company Limited
Central Pattana Public Company Limited (CPN)
Thailand’s No.1 shopping center and retail developer
Central Pattana Public Company Limited (CPN) is Thailand's largest retail developer with over 30 years of experience. CPN is currently managing 29 shopping centers, 7 office buildings, 2 hotels and two residential projects all these projects span over 4.7 million square metres. The company is the leader in the retail development and management sector with the biggest share of Bangkok’s retail market at 22%.