Carabao Tawandang Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256377
Investor Relations (Assistant Manager or Manager depends on experience):
This is a strategic management role that requires the knowledge of finance, communication, marketing, and securities law compliance. As an IR personnel, your role is to develop communication strategy that will effectively help the company achieve fair valuation of the security. You will work closely with C-level executives and upper management across the organization in executing the right messages of the group’s operating performance and business updates. This role requires a solid understanding of the company’s strategic objectives, financial performance and operations.
Requirements & qualifications:
- Direct experience in investor relations, corporate finance, investment banking, corporate communications, investment management, or business development
- Minimum work experience: 1-2 years
- Must be Fluent in Thai & English communication skills
- Minimum education: Bachelor (in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Finance)
- Post-graduate degree or certification (MBA, CPA, CFA) a plus
- Strong organizational and project management skills, including ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to define, analyze, research, and communicate issues
- Must be a self-starter with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Must possess an outgoing & friendly personality, and a can-do attitude
- Able to travel to meet with foreign investors on Roadshow from time to time
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Carabao Tawandang Co., Ltd.
About Carabao Tawandang Co., Ltd.