Bangkok Expressway and Metro Public Company Limited ("BEM") has the registered and paid-up capital of baht 15,285 million.The Company is the result of the Amalgamation between BECL and BMCL on 30 December 2015, which assumed all assets, obligations, right, duties, and responsibilities of both BECL and BMCL by operation of law. Overview of business operations of BEM can be summarized as follows.
(1) Construction and Operation of Expressway Business : BEM is the concessionaire of expressway construction and operation, namely
- the Si Rat Expressway (Second Stage Expressway)
- the Si Rat-Outer Ring Road Expressway Project
- the Udon Ratthaya Expressway (Bang Pa-in-Pak Kret Expressway)
(2) Operation Management of Mass Rapid Transit System Business : At present, BEM is the concessionaire under 2 concessions granted by the MRTA, namely
- the MRT Chaloem Ratchamongkhon Line Project (Blue Line) (Hua Lamphong Station - Bang Sue Station) (the "MRT Blue Line Project")
- the MRT purple line project, Bang Yai - Rat Burana, Bang Yai - Bang Sue Section (Khlong Bang Phai Station - Tao Poon Station) (the "MRT Purple Line Project")
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001247385
- Male or Female, age 25-32years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related fields from reputable university.
- At least 2 years of work experience in Finance / Financial Analysis / Valuation / Accounting or Budgeting. Securities Analyst or Financial Advisor is preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both Thai and English.
- Computer proficiency in all MS office.
- Strong logical thinking, problem solving and flexibility with Can-Do attitude.
- Effective communication skills, strong analytical abilities and a team player.
- Able to balance multiple concurrent projects, work under pressure, meet deadlines, and focus on priorities.
* Gather and provide company information, traffic volume (Expressway business), Ridership volume (Metro business), company earning result and other relevant information for analyst.
* Follow and analyze SET and BEM share price which to be prepared for management and analyst.
* Provide corporate presentation, IR report and other relevant support materials to management and analyst.
* Monitor both capital and money markets movement.
* Collaborate with Accounting/ Financing teams or other teams to prepare financial reporting and presentation.
* Communicate company presentation to analyst and other. In addition, provide company presentation to company’s website.
* Coordinate with analyst, investor and other for company visit, analyst meeting and Roadshow.
* Ensure that all information before communicate to analyst and investor or received from analyst and investor are corrected.
* Ensure that all activities comply with the policy discretion of the regulations, laws SEC.
* Performs other duties as required and special project as assigned.
Contact us :
Bangkok Expressway and Metro Plc.
Human Resource Management Department
238/7 Asoke-Din Daeng Road, Bang Kapi,
Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310
Monday-Friday 08.30 am– 5.30 pm
Tel : 0 2641 4611 Ext 1140 Khun Panita
Website : http://www.bemplc.co.th/