Investment Risk Analyst / Managers
Thai Life Insurance Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243790
- Develop and implement risk measurement and procedure to manage market, credit, liquidity, and other risks.
- Develop and review risk limits for controlling investment risk.
- Monitor risk drivers, assess, and update risk status managements and related committee.
- Coordinate with investment team to do risk analysis and valuation for investment products.
- Coordinate with related team to obtain, check, and validate data to support risk management tasks.
- Assist team with ad hoc analysis and projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Financial Engineering, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in risk management field
- Excellent command of English
- Hands-on in statistic , quantitative analysis, and econometric
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai Life Insurance Public Company Limited
About Thai Life Insurance Public Company Limited
Thai Life Insurance Public Company Limited is the first life insurance company by Thais. We are an outstanding and one of the leading life insurance companies as well as being the best and most caring life insurance company for the Thai people. With a wide range of life insurance products and services, it is our commitment to satisfy the financial needs of Thais. To support our continuous growth and to better serve our customers, we are now looking for dynamic, energetic and motivated candidates to join our team in the following positions :