Investment Fund Administration (Supervisor)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229345
To support Fund Accounting and Administration with day to day operation and assist in execution and implementation of approved plans/initiatives in respect of company’s Unit Linked Business.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute investment trades in Asset Management Company (AMC) Mutual Fund units on timely basis using report from Ingenium and update Portia Investment Accounting system (Portia).
- Prepare settlement instructions to Custodian bank for the investment trades and monitor the outstanding settlement via Portia functionalities.
- Update cash positions on Portia
- Monitor key ULB suspense accounts maintained by Operations/Finance to ensure that they are cleared on timely basis.
- Update Portia with any transfer of seed unit investment to customer for backdating cases including control and report backdating trend.
- Carry out daily reconciliations of policyholder units with AMC asset units on daily basis.
- Input unit prices for reasonableness and input unit prices into Portia & Ingenium system and ensure unit prices are delivered by AMC as per Operating Memorandum.
- Maintain and update Fund Admin Operating Manual
- Support fund and product launches including performing UAT
- Prepare Management Information Reporting
- Special assignments from Head of Fund Admin
- University degree in Business/Accounting/Management or Related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in operation from AMC/Bank/Securities business is preferable
- Good knowledge of fund operation guidelines, regulations, procedures and systems
- Good product knowledge of life insurance but not essential
- Strong aptitude for operational process and compliance
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Strong project management skill
- Good command or written and spoken English
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
Location: Surawongse Road, BKK (near BTS Chong Nonsi)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.