Investment Consultant - Automotive
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247968
- Conduct market research, interview, reporting, audit, monitor and track progress in fleet operations;
- Management reporting, work directly to support and co-ordinate with head of project;
- Analyze reports as well as market trends and make appropriate recommendations/action plans;
- Carry out agreed strategies and plans to achieve targets;
- Organizing and managing the project workload;
- Review and analyses supporting IT systems for fleet operations; and
- Manage and steer functional teams in operations.
- Male I Female;
- Thai Nationality age 33 - 45 years
- Master Degree in Business Administration and/or Finance;
- Business know how in Investment Banking, M&A, Feasibility study and research, Partner acquisition
- Preferably have work exposure in automotive business;
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years of experience in Fleet Business Development, processes, know-how on fleet business operations, services, customer contacts, financial products (Hire Purchase and Leasing product services);
- Good command of English both in spoken and written;
- IT skill set with proficiency in computer especially in Microsoft Office (Excel, Words, Power Point) and working level understanding of back office supporting systems in fleet operations;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Leadership trait with good people management skills and solid analytical capability;
- Pro-active work approach, enthusiastic, energetic, methodical /strategically and structured;
- Capable in making tough and demanding decisions;
- Forward looking work approach with committed desire to succeed in assigned tasks/projects;
- Able to work under pressure, self-motivated and able to prioritize work demands;
- Customer oriented with service mind, flexible and patient; and
- Willingness to take responsibilities, go the extra mile and be held accountable for actions.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.