Multi Am (2010) Co., Ltd.
Multi AM (2010) Co.,Ltd provides financial and investment advisory to private clients. The team conducts in-house researches that provide in-depth macro economic and financial investment analysis for private investors and private fund. Our investment analysis covers global organizations in various countries and asset classes. The company is looking for young, energetic and eager to learn team members who will be working with our financial investment research analyst team in the area of macro economics and overall industry analysis.
Investment Analyst/Financial Analyst/นักวิเคราะห์การลงทุน/นักวิเคราะห์การเงิน
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001215203
Investment Analyst / Financial Analyst (นักวิเคราะห์การลงทุน/นักวิเคราะห์การเงิน) - 1 Position
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or related fields.
- Has good command in English and Thai.
- Ability to understand and analyze company's financial statements in order to conduct financial valuation.
- Strong research, quantitative, analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Strong company valuation skills and proficiency with Microsoft Excel and financial databases
- CFA holder or CFA Level 2 and 3 candidates will be specially considered.
- Knowledge in using Bloomberg will be plus.
- Good attitude, eager to learn, fast learner, team player and hard working.
- To conduct in-depth analysis of the allocated financial assets, companies in the universe in conjunction with the macro economics and industry environment;
- To conduct financial projection and valuation;
- To prepare presentations of the analysis, valuation and recommendations to the investment committee;
- To update the financial model, analysis, forecast and recommendation on regular basis, for example, quarter-end, year-end, important company movements;
- To monitor and update important movements, news of the companies or assigned assets and provide update to the team and investment committee;
- To work with portfolio managers in recommending the investment strategies for the responsible assets.
Interested Candidate can submit your resume with the supporting documents via the following application channels:
1. Apply directly through JobsDB.com website
2. Send in your documents via postal service to the following address:
Attention: Khun Chaiwichit Pilun-owad
Multi AM (2010) Co.,Ltd
160/818-820 ITF-Silom Palace Building 32nd Floor, Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500