Interpreter and Translator (3 position)
NGK CERAMICS (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228139
- Facilitate effective interpretation and translation between Japaneseand Thai language.
- Attend conferences and meetings and act as official interpreter and translator.
- Facilitate communication between Japanese and Thai staff.
- Prepare meeting material, and make a minutes of meeting both in Japanese and Thai language.
- Translate documents from one language into another (between Japanese and Thai language), such as report, contract, and etc.
- Provide interpreting and translation for other needs that may arise.
- Perform general clerical tasks.
- Thai Nationality only, age between 25 – 40 years old.
- High vocational degree and up in any related field.
- Must hold Japanese Language Proficiency Test Certificate in level N1, N2, or N3.
- Minimum 1-year experience working as a Japanese interpreter and translator.
- Experience working as a Japanese interpreter and translator in the factory would be an advantage.
- Able to work in Japan for 3 months as an interpreter and translator between Japanese trainer and Thai trainee.
- Able to work flexibly in non-working hour.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and Power point.
- Able to work at the factory site (Gemba).
Working Location : Asia Industrial Estate, Samutprakarn
For interested candidate, please submit your CV. In ENGLISH, stating present and expected salary together with recent photo by click “Apply Now” Tel. (02) 627-9112. or send your application form to
Papatthorn Krongkaew (Ms.)
23rd Floor, Unit 2331, M.Thai Tower,
All Seasons Place, 87 Wireless Road, Lumpini,
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330.
All applications would be treated with the strictest confidentiality. The attractive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to NGK CERAMICS (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
About NGK CERAMICS (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
NGK Ceramics (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of NGK Insulators, Ltd. who holds 59 consolidated companies and over 16 thousand employees in 17 countries worldwide, including USA, Europe, Asia and Africa as of March 2016 with nearly 100 years of business history in Japan. We are currently expanding our main business in Thailand. NGK Ceramics (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. has just established in 2015 to manufacture most-advanced ceramics products for purifying automotive exhaust, which serves improvement of global environment.
For more information about NGK, please visit our website
We are now looking for an outstanding candidate with excellent skills and future leaders to help us expanding the business growth in Thailand. We are pleased to invite you to join us and become a part of NGK family.