Interpreter (English - Thai)
Lixil (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244557
Position: Interpreter (Thai – English)
Duties & Responsibility:
- Support Japanese GM to communicate with Thai staff by translate English to Thai
- Provide personal administrative support to management and the company through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information
- Translate some company’s document (Thai-English)
- Secretarial tasks (Documentation, Presentation, Preparation, Contact, Scheduling, etc.)
- Be a personal translator for company top management
- Other tasks assigned by GM
- Thai nationality, Female only, age 25-30 years
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years experiences in Interpreter
- Ability to work independently and productively, with good attention to details
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- Good Computer literacy (MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
Human Resources Department (Recruitment Section)
LIXIL (Thailand) Public Company Limited
1/6 Moo 1, Phaholyothin Rd. Km.32,
Klongluang, Pathumthani 12120
Tel: 02-901-4455 # 1252 Fax: 02-901-3973
For more information please visit our website at:
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Lixil (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About Lixil (Thailand) Public Company Limited
LIXIL Corporation is one of the largest companies in the building materials and housing equipment industry, with its sales of over USD 13 billion and employees of approximately 60,000. With a headquarter in Tokyo, Japan, there are more than 17 regional offices, 83 branches, 287 sales offices, and 44 production sites for domestic sales and production under LIXIL across Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and Middle East.
LIXIL’s vision is to become a global leader in the building materials and housing equipment industry. Through reputable brands such as American Standard, INAX, JADO, LIXIL, Tostem and TOEX, LIXIL offers broadest-in-industry categories of products with highest quality and leading-edge design, dedicated services and one-stop solution to best meet customers’ needs.
LIXIL Global Company, a subsidiary of LIXIL Corporation, is responsible for the Group’s business development outside of Japan and aims to play a major role in establishing the Group as the global leader in this field. Overseas sales and production are conducted in more than 27 countries.
LIXIL ASEAN consists of 18 entities under LIXIL Global Company in Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines, Australia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Cambodia, India, and other Asian countries with more than 12,000 employees. The regional business is overall profitable with combined sales revenue about $600 Million.