PONGRAWE CO., LTD./บริษัท พงษ์ระวี จำกัด
Pongrawe Company Limited is the member of Pongrawe Group. It is the player in Petroleum and Dangerous Goods transportation with high efficiency and international safety standard together with social responsibility.
Interpreter (Burmese)/ล่าม (พม่า)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001215347
Currently we are expanding the business to Myanmar. The work site established in Thilawa Industrial zone, Myanmar. Its operation is petroleum transport. We are looking for the potential person to be a part of our team, as INTERPRETER. This position is open for the person who has the following qualifications.
- A strong understanding of the Burmese, Thai, and English semantics, as well as strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to translate information received in a fast with effective communication
- Ability to accurately translate information received from clients as well as employees to ensure sufficient understanding
- Ability to assimilate words quickly, analyze sentences, and relay information to appropriate parties
- Follow rules and regulations regarding requirement to protect the confidentiality of information
- Ability to proofread, edit, and revise translated materials
- Ability to maintain a professional standard in appearance, work surroundings, materials produced, and work accomplished
- Basic computer proficiency (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Must be culturally sensitive
- Burmese or Thai nationality
- Male or female
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields but High School Diploma with equivalent experience will be considered
- Good communication at Burmese, Thai, and fair at English (oral and written)
- Some experience working as an Interpreter/Translator is advantage
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills to handle multiple tasks
- Can move to work at Thilawa Industrial zone, Myanmar
- Salary & bonus dependent on competency
- Competitive benefits package (accommodation, hardship allowance, etc.)
- Relocation support
If you are looking to utilize your three languages skills, this is the opportunity for you!
Please send your cover letter, resume, and current photo via APPLY NOW.
Application closing deadline is 15th October 2016
For more information, pls. call 082 709 4119 or 082 762 0082 (Ms.Jutamas or Ms.Hongyok)