International Sales Executive (Furniture Product in a Listed Company)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240044
Our client is a growing premium furniture company who are market leaders in exporting to foreign markets especially in the UK and UAE, and importing from foreign suppliers for the domestic market. The business has experienced phenomenal growth recently and in order to support the growth and direction of the business they are seeking a new addition to their international sales team!
- Coordinating in importing premium furniture goods and components from overseas (UK)
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in increased market share domestically and regionally
- Responsible for developing database of qualified leads through sales visit, direct approaches, B2B channels, email, trade show, and other industry networking events
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales meeting, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
- Degree in Marketing or International Business - or any related field
- 3-4 years of experience in selling to overseas or importing goods to sell in Thailand
- Must-have experience in products such as Premium Furniture
- Familiar with approaching prospective clients in Chain Hotels, High-End Hotels, High-End Condominium, High-End Villages Project, Resort, etc.
- Familiar with working with native speakers of English language and other foreigners (EU, UK, Arab countries)
- Excellent command of English, especially in speaking and listening
Interested in the job?
Ask Thidarat 082 356 6700 for details and email, or click APPLY NOW with recent resume!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.