International Roaming Specialist
Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001221052
Employer Ref. alisapro2016
- Negotiate IR agreement with target operators to establish roaming relationship
- Coordinate and negotiate with selected mobile operators to expand International Roaming service.
- Open order to related team for service launching via e-process and monitor launching flow to check completion.
- Update IR database and prepare report on monthly basis to support IR operation task.
- Update AWN IR agreement Individual Annexes and distribute to all roaming partners. / Update roaming partner list on GSM Infocentre website.
- Open order to related team to manage ISMS routing via e-process. / Update ISMS routing information on IRBSS.
- Age 28 - 35 years old, Thai Nationality
- Master Degree in International Business, Finance, Business, Statistics, related field is preferable
- 3 - 5 Years' work experience in business development, marketing, international project coordinator or a relative job
- Accountable and outcome oriented
- Advanced negotiation and influencing skills
- Good analytical, logical, and strategic thinking, complex problem solving, strong interpersonal, project management, and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision and to work comfortably with some ambiguity
- Able to do some administrative tasks
- Fluent in English: High Level, spoken and written
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
About Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
Advanced Info Services Plc. (AIS) is the leading mobile operator in Thailand. Our core businesses include domestic mobile services, international direct dialing (IDD) services, and international roaming services. In 2013, we registered more than 41 million subscribers and generated 52% of market share by revenue.
AIS currently operate mobile service on both 2G and 3G technologies. The 2G service is operated on both the 900MHz and 1800MHz frequency under the Built-Transfer-Operate contracts with TOT and CAT, expiring in 2015 and 2013*. The commercial launch of 3G services on the 2.1GHz spectrum started in May 2013 under a 15-year license issued by the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC). Today the 3G service is available in all 77 provinces, covering 80% of population, and expected to replicate the 2G network coverage of 95% within 2014.
Our business strategy focuses on delivering quality in all dimension including device, network, applications and services. At AIS we believe in building and developing the ecosystem of the Thai telecommunication space. With our core strength in network quality, we aim to enhance sustainable growth through quality services delivered by our key business partners. For example, instead of creating our own branded mobile devices, we collaborate with the leading manufacturers to locally market variety of proper mobile devices. Similarly on digital content and applications, a growing group of local content/applications developers join our AIS theStartUp, and together we increase variety of digital consumption. In delivering quality services, we work alongside with our business alliances and solutions partners to differentiate our services with segmented privileges, discounts program, and new lifestyle services.