International Roadside Assistance Coordinator
AWP Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249910
As a key member of the Global Competence Centre of Asia Pacific, you will be part of an international and multicultural team, in charge of delivering a World Class Roadside Assistance service to Customers through the effective management of inbound and outbound telephone calls.
Essential Job Functions:
- Handle Roadside Assistance cases in accordance with the standard operating procedure
- Quality logging and reporting of calls and information to business partners
- Adherence to rosters and scheduling in support of business requirements
- Achieve individual quality and productivity targets and contribution to overall team KPIs
- Provide feedback and ideas to management to continuously improve performance
- Active participation in team meetings (performance reviews, coaching and training sessions)
- Adhere and comply with the risk management and compliance obligations/processes
- Working hours: Shift work ※40hours/week
- 5 working days per week : Monday - Sunday
- Public holidays not applicable and compensated by additional annual leaves
- Location: 10 min walk from BTS; Chit Lom
- Station or Airport Rail Link; Ratchaprarop Station
- Non-B visa and work permit provided for foreigners
- 8 annual leaves & 14+ compensation leaves per year
- Yearly performance-based bonus and salary increase
- Language Allowance for Mandarin Speaker
- Transportation allowance for night shifts
- Provident fund, Health and life insurance
- Fluent/native English communication skills is a must (TOEIC 850+), Mandarin is also appreciated.
- Previous experience in a customer service /assistance/insurance is appreciated
- Advanced typing and computer skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Positive and flexible team player, open to change
- Willing to contribute to a dynamic customer service team
- Ability to self-manage performance against business requirements
- Commitment to personal development and ongoing learning
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AWP Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About AWP Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Allianz Global Assistance is the world's largest Assistance and Travel Insurance Group. Since being founded in year 2000, Allianz Global Assistance Thailand has grown to become a clear leader in the Roadside Assistance field and has also established a strong market position in Travel Insurance. The company currently employs more than 430 caring and helping staffs. As the world‘s leading assistance company, helping is in our DNA. And we don‘t just help our customers, our caring nature extends to our employees too. So if you live to help, and would like to work for an international network that offers development opportunities and really cares for its employees, contact us today and join our global family.