International Recruitment Consultant
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255939
International recruitment Consultant
With this role, you are responsible for Growth recruitment business by maintain existing client and expend business both in Thailand and oversea as well as candidates, deliver monthly & yearly assigned revenue.
- utilize social medial to source passive and expatriate candidates
- Contacting prospect clients for recruitment services and planning for sale visit to build the relationship & report.
- Maintaining and developing the relationship with the existing clients.
- Handling the recruitment assignments by developing search strategies, screening the existing database, sourcing, interviewing, assessing candidates and recommending them to clients.
- arrange interview and offering package to candidate on client’s behalf
- Understanding and maintaining the quality services to clients and candidates by matching skills of candidate to client’s needs.
- Perform variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance and service. (ie. Posting job adverts, preparing candidate’s resume, storing candidate profile into database system and etc).
- Bachelor degree or higher in HR, Business Administration or any related field.
- At least 2 years experience in recruitment industry and 2 years in sales or customer service role
- Overall 4 years plus working experienced.
- Excellent English for all skills.
- Preferable candidate who have direct experienced from recruitment firm.
- Have Knowledge in coaching or consulting is advantage.
- Candidates who speak multi-languages ( third language) is advantage
- Self-motivated, proactive person with “Can do” attitude.
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co.,Ltd
Surawongse Rd., Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Phone: +66 2 634 7273 Ext. 1251 Fax: +66 2 634 7271
Interested parties may visit us at www.manpowerthailand.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.