International Procurement & Operations Manager (PU-163-06-AL)
Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215452
Employer Ref. PU-163-06-AL
LOCATION: Yangon, Myanmar
Our Client is a leading distributor of pharmaceuticals in Myanmar with international offices in Singapore and the US (California).
REPORTING TO: Chairman and CEO
The International Procurement & Operations Manager, working from a professional office environment, is responsible for operations management of procurement and product orders from multiple countries, negotiations with suppliers and supervision of quality control, after sales service and market trends analysis.
- Manage cross-country procurement and product orders
- Direct and engage in supplier/vendor pricing and minimum quality standards negotiations from chosen suppliers
- Manage the after sales service efforts, including product delivery schedules
- Oversee the preparation of periodic reports as required by corporate office
- Remain current on market trends with competitors and suppliers, and maintain procurement pipelines with alternative vendors to ensure corporate standards are maintained in accordance with required margins.
- University degree (Supply Chain Management or related subject a plus)
- Minimum 5 years experience as purchaser in pharmaceutical/ medical equipment field
- Expertise in supplier performance enhancement in regional/international context
- International as well as local sourcing/purchasing exposure
- Business acumen and strong negotiation skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Multilingual with international travel experience
- Ability to work Monday - Saturday (officially 44 hours/week)
- Ability and willingness to travel
The company offers a competitive package, reflecting the Candidate’s level of experience, performance expectations and qualifications. This will consist of base salary and other benefits.
Interested candidates please submit your updated Resume
(in MS-Words file only) with recent photo (stating current & expected package) along with your application.
“Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be called in for an interview.”
For further information please contact,
Pacific 2000, International Recruitments
8th Floor., M. Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10300
Tel: (66-2)654-0300 Fax: (66-2) 654-0299
Web site: http://www.pacific2000.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.