International Meeting Planner Assistant Manager / Manager
Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253420
- Responsible for international/local conference management in both private and governmental sectors
- Plan, schedule and monitor project timelines
- Manage and monitor project budgets to ensure revenue and expenses are administered within established boundaries
- Manage and monitor team and subcontractors to ensure guidelines are maintained and the quality standards are met
- Ensure effective information sharing and communication among team members, volunteers and contractors
- Provide advice on the management of projects
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related fields
- 3 - 5 years relevant working experience in conference organizer / project management
- Good computer literacy
- Good command of spoken and written English (Able to use third language will be an advantage)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, leadership skills, enthusiastic, result-oriented, flexible, and able to work overtime
- Have plenty of energy, a calm'customer-focused' manner, the ability to cope with pressure, meticulous attention to detail, and effective time management and organizational abilities
- Able to travel either to upcountry or abroad
Interested applicants (Thai nationality only) please apply in person or send your full resume
with a copy of transcript & expected salary together with a recent photo to:
Human Resources Department
N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd.
60 Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Only short-listed candidate will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.
About Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.
With two decades of solid experience and accumulated expertise, N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd. is Thailand’s premier private sector venue management company. Its dedication to management excellence in organizing a large number of high profile international events has earned the company the respect of event organizers, exhibitors, business and public sectors, both in Thailand and overseas.
N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd. has held the honor of being selected to manage Queen Sirikit National Convention Center since it opened in 1991, and has also been entrusted to manage the 60th Anniversary of His Majesty the King’s Accession to the Throne International Convention Center, Hat Yai.
In order to put its experience and accumulated expertise to good use by offering event organizers and exhibitors fully-integrated, customer-friendly, one-stop services, N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd., has established three subsidiary companies namely, N.C.C. Exhibition Organizer Co., Ltd. (NEO), professional organizer local and international trade fair, N.C.C. Image Co., Ltd., a one-stop service for design and construction and F&B International Co., Ltd., the professional cater.
we are looking for additional energetic ,self-motivated individuals and high potential candidates in the following positions to join our dynamic organization and grow together.