INTERNATIONAL MARKETING AND PR MANAGER
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213952
Employer Ref. 494DB
Location: Ramkhamheang Rd.
Salary: 120,000 – 160,000 Baht/month
Our client is the premium brand of hypo-allergenic and natural household cleaning products selling to Europe, USA and Asia. They are global investors from the United States, Europe and Asia. Production and operations and manufacture are in Thailand (head office in Bangkok) since Thailand is one of the largest markets for laundry detergent in the Southeast Asian region. They are now looking for International Marketing and PR Manager.
- Overseeing the marketing communication plan to support the company’s business goals.
- Managing an annual marketing communications budget.
- Producing and implementing direct marketing campaigns including all overseas event activities.
- Monitoring the performance of all campaigns against benchmarks and making recommendations when necessary.
- Dealing with agencies and managing PR campaigns including media coverage and marketing activities and events.
- Overseeing international press (in English) and PR, including writing and editing press releases, reviewing marketing materials, producing newsletters and writing executive presentations and speeches
- Overseeing marketing in key export markets including Hong Kong, Singapore, United States, Taiwan and Europe
- Collaborating with advertising, human resources and marketing departments on specific projects related to enhancing or protecting the way a company is portrayed in the media.
- Directing special events to garner public awareness and free press coverage, such as grand openings, product introductions and charitable events.
- Helping in all website and digital marketing tasks as necessary.
- Maintaining close relationships with reporters and editors at media outlets to facilitate the dissemination of company information.
- Setting up executive interviews and working to gain positive media attention for the company.
- Working independently.
- Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication/ Business Administration or related fields
- 10 plus years’ experience in marketing communication, brand management, public relations and international press management, and from the FMCG industry.
- Having experience in conducting market roadshows and overseas events.
- Excellent in English
- Capable of building partnerships and relationships across functions
- Customer focused, influencer and can work collaboratively
- Solid background in customer communications campaign planning and execution.
- Familiar with digital marketing and social media
- Experience in working within a multinational company and independently
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.